Safe Horizon’s Brooklyn Supervised Visitation Program is seeking interns for 3-5 hours per week initially with the potential for more hours closer to the summer. Interns will be working remotely for the foreseeable future.
- Monitoring 45-minute visits between children and non-custodial parents involved in Family Court via Zoom with a supervisor present.
- Taking detailed notes.
- Preparing reports for court hearings and observing intake for mandated parties.
- Visits generally happen during early evening hours (between 4 P.M. -7 P.M) though there is the potential for daytime hours as dictated by client need.
- Demonstrated experience or studies in human services client work.
- Language(s): Spanish, Russian or Arabic fluency preferred.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to the following:
- firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the Subject “Supervised Visitation 2021 Internship”