Safe Horizon’s Brooklyn Supervised Visitation Program is seeking BSW or 1st year MSW social work interns for a combination of in-person and remote opportunities.
- Monitoring 45-minute visits between children and non-custodial parents involved in Family Court via Zoom or in person with a supervisor present.
- Taking detailed notes.
- Preparing reports for court hearings and observing intake for mandated parties.
- Visits generally happen during early evening hours (between 4 p.m. – 7 p.m) though there is the potential for daytime hours as dictated by client need.
- Demonstrated experience in human services client work.
- Currently or recently enrolled in a social work program.
- Language(s): Spanish, Russian or Arabic fluency preferred.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to the following:
- email@example.com and indicate in the Subject “Brooklyn Supervised Visitation Internship”