Through Hotlines, Child Advocacy Centers, Domestic Violence Shelters, youth Drop-In Centers, and many other programs, Safe Horizon helps 250,000 people a year.
Below are examples of how your generosity can impact lives in 2020 and beyond:
- $25 Can operate SafeChat, our online chat support for survivors, for one session.
- $75 Can feed a family in a domestic violence shelter for a week through our pantry program.
- $150 Can accompany a sexual assault survivor to a hospital for a forensic exam.
- $250 Can provide a medical examination for a child after abuse at a Child Advocacy Center.
- $1,000 Can prepare 200 meals for homeless young people.