To donate using a credit card, fill out the form below.
Below are examples of how your generosity can impact lives:
- $35 Can provide remote legal services, including Orders of Protection, to survivors in danger.
- $75 Can feed a family in a domestic violence shelter for a week through our pantry program.
- $150 Can provide a Citrix license to a Safe Horizon Advocate or Case Manager working with clients remotely.
- $250 Can provide a medical examination for a child after abuse at a Child Advocacy Center.
- $1,000 Can prepare 200 grab and go meals for homeless young people.
NOTE: Some users have experienced brief interruption with our donation form displaying on this page. If you are not seeing the donation form on this web page, please be patient and try your donation in a few moments.
Join the #SafetyIsEssential Campaign
During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis, the physical and emotional safety of domestic violence victims is at even higher risk. That’s why our work to help survivors of abuse and violence remains essential. Help raise awareness of Safe Horizon services for survivors by joining our #SafetyIsEssential campaign.Visit Safehorizon.org/safetyisessential for more information.