Our Anti-Trafficking Program (ATP) is dedicated to supporting survivors of labor and sex trafficking in New York City. ATP is one of the largest direct service providers to victims of human trafficking on the east coast. Help us stop human trafficking.
We provide both legal and case management services to all victims of human trafficking – labor and sex trafficking – including men, women, children, foreign nationals or U.S. citizens.
ATP helps children and adults regardless of gender or gender identity so they can heal emotionally, find justice, and rebuild their lives.
- Culturally and linguistically sensitive services
- Supportive counseling and empowerment groups
- Assistance with basic needs
- Legal assistance
- Advocacy through the criminal justice system
- Help with access to public benefits
- Linkage to shelter and housing options
- Linkages to other services
ATP provides consultations and trainings to educate professionals and organizations about human trafficking. They are designed to help agencies develop a deeper understanding of the laws, policies and practices that help human trafficking survivors escape and recover.