Hotline Phone Numbers
Call Our Hotlines
All of our hotlines are free and operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The hotlines are staffed with Client Advocate Specialists who are able to help you no matter what language you speak.
The advocates keep your information confidential and private and can provide you with:
- Safety planning
- Assistance with finding a domestic violence shelter
- Referrals to Safe Horizon programs or other organizations
- Crisis counseling
If you are in immediate danger or need emergency assistance, call 911 first.
For non-emergency situations, please use one of our Hotline numbers to find help. Our hotlines are the fastest way to get help, but you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 72 hours for email responses.
- For domestic violence victims: 800.621.HOPE (4673)
- For victims of crime and their families: 866.689.HELP (4357)
- To report child abuse, call the New York State Central Register of Child Abuse & Maltreatment: 800.342.3720
- For rape & sexual assault victims: 212.227.3000
- Contact our community programs through the centralized helpline:
- For homeless youth & teens: 800.708.6600
- Contact Project SAFE to request free lock and cylinder replacement: 866.689.HELP (4357)
- To reach the TDD machine for hearing impaired clients: 866.604.5350