Hotline Phone Numbers
Established in 1978, Safe Horizon is the largest non-profit victim services agency in the United States. We touch the lives of more than 250,000 children, adults, and families affected by crime and abuse throughout New York City each year.
Through our 57 program locations, we provide compassionate and expert support for people who have experienced:
- Domestic and intimate partner violence
- Child physical and sexual abuse
- Human trafficking
- Youth homelessness
- Violent crimes committed against a family member and within communities
Safe Horizon partners with governmental and other community agencies and also advocates for policies on a local, state, and national level on behalf of those affected by violence and abuse.
Safe Horizon envisions a society free of family and community violence. We will lead the way by empowering victims of domestic violence, child abuse, sexual assault and human trafficking to move from crisis to confidence.
Safe Horizon's mission is to provide support, prevent violence and promote justice for victims of crime and abuse, their families and communities.
If you are a victim of crime or abuse in crisis:
- Call our hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, toll-free at 800.621.4673 (HOPE)
- Email email@example.com may take 48-72 hours for a response
Contact our corporate offices:
Not for client assistance, employment, or media/academic interview inquiries
- For media requests, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For academic interview request and student media requests email the information to email@example.com
Support Our Work
- Volunteer at Safe Horizon
- Join our corporate partnership program
- Help us provide critical services for victims of violence