Safe Horizon is the nation’s largest crime victim services organization providing direct service to an estimated 250,000 people impacted by crime, violence, and abuse annually. We are also a dynamic organization offering a variety of career opportunities for dedicated professionals who want to work empowering victims and survivors to find safety, support, connection, and hope.
Due to recent expansions of our critical services, we have a number of new exciting positions available.
In particular, we are looking for dynamic social service professionals to join our Staten Island program staff and for a dynamic communications manager to join our Marketing team in Manhattan.
On Staten Island, we have recently expanded our services and have opened new offices, just a short walk from the St George Ferry Terminal. That is approximately just half an hour commute from downtown Manhattan.
Will you take the next step and help transform people’s lives?
Managerial/Director Roles on Staten Island
- Clinical Director – A Safe Way Forward – Staten Island
- Director, Clinical and Forensic Services – Child Advocacy Center (CAC)
- Supervising Social Worker – Staten Island Community Program
Direct Service Roles on Staten Island
- Case Manager – Staten Island Community Program
- Case Planner – A Safe Way Forward – Staten Island
- Clinical Forensic Specialist – Staten Island Child Advocacy Center (CAC)
Marketing in Manhattan
In addition to the job opportunities highlighted here, we invite you to explore all of our exciting openings. When visiting the Safe Horizon jobs page, please use our search tool. Input keywords, borough, type of social service environment or professional level. Click here.