Join Team Horizon to guarantee your entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half and receive race day benefits!
Team Horizon runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half while raising critical funds to support Safe Horizon programs. Safe Horizon is the nation’s leading victim assistance organization. Our mission is to provide support, prevent violence, and promote justice for victims of crime and abuse, their families and communities. In just 13.1 miles you can help the 250,000 fellow New Yorkers who Safe Horizon’s services touch each year. One individual can make a huge difference!
Team Horizon Athletes Receive:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half
- Virtual Trainer
- Registration Fees and Entry fees paid for by Safe Horizon
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Signature Safe Horizon shirt plus additional race day swag
- Entry into fundraising contests (Gift Cards, Winter Package, Headphones, etc)
Team Horizon runners commit to raising a minimum of $1,250, due in full by March 4, 2019. Runners must complete the fundraising contract with credit card information in order to receive a spot on Team Horizon. Space is limited and entries are distributed on a first come basis.
If you already have guaranteed entry to the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half, you can run with Team Horizon! You will have to create a fundraising page and complete a contract with a reduced fundraising commitment of $500. You will receive the same fundraising resources, swag, and entry into fundraising contests!