Who Can Participate?
You don’t have to be an expert fundraiser or a professional athlete, you just have to have the desire to help victims of violence and abuse. You can register as an individual or create your own team!
The City Challenge Races consist of:
- 3+ mile course
- 25 fun, physical obstacles
- Various challenge levels
Sign Up for a Reduced Fee!
As the official charity partner of New York City Challenge Race, we are offering participants a reduced registration fee of $70 in exchange for committing to raise $500 to support thousands of New Yorkers who have been impacted by violence and abuse.
All athletes will receive:
- An official City Challenge t-shirt
- A medal upon completion
- Assistance from Team Horizon with your fundraising
- The exhilaration of completing physical challenges while doing something good for someone else
- And of course, the bragging rights earned from jumping a cop car and not getting arrested
How to Register
To involve your company, please contact email@example.com.