Who Can Participate?
You don’t have to be an expert fundraiser or a professional athlete – you just need to have the desire to help survivors of violence and abuse. You can register as an individual, create your own team with friends and family, or participate through your company!
The City Challenge race consists of:
- A 3.5 mile course
- More than 20 fun obstacles (including jumping over a real NYPD car and taxi cab!) you can conquer on your own or with help from teammates
- Various challenge levels
Sign Up for Free!
As the official charity partner of New York City Challenge Race, Safe Horizon is offering individual participants free registration in exchange for committing to raise $200 to support thousands of New Yorkers who have been impacted by violence and abuse.
All athletes will receive:
- An official City Challenge t-shirt
- A medal upon completion
- Assistance from Team Horizon with your fundraising
- The exhilaration of completing physical challenges while doing something good for someone else
- And of course, the bragging rights earned from jumping a cop car and not getting arrested 🙂
Contact Ashley Lugo at TeamHorizon@safehorizon.org to register!
The City Challenge race is perfect for companies seeking active teambuilding opportunities for their employees in the New York City Metro Area. We have various sponsorship levels to accommodate different team sizes. Please contact email@example.com to discuss how we can put together an opportunity for your office!