If you are a resident of one of the following states, you may obtain financial information directly from the state agency:
- FLORIDA: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING (for out of state) (800)-410-3800. CALL (800)-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA) TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING 800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Florida Registration #CH14722.
- GEORGIA: A full and fair description of the programs of Safe Horizon, Inc. can be found here: https://www.safehorizon.org and our financial statement summary is available here: https://www.safehorizon.org/financial-statement. Additional information is on file with the Secretary of State.
- MISSISSIPPI: the official registration and financial information of Safe Horizon, Inc. may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling (888)-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
- NEW JERSEY: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973)-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- NEW YORK: You may obtain copies of our annual report here or by writing to the Office of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- NORTH CAROLINA: FINANCIAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ORGANIZATION AND A COPY OF ITS LICENSE ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE STATE SOLICITATION LICENSING BRANCH AT (919)-807-2214. THE LICENSE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE.
- PENNSYLVANIA: the official registration and financial information of Safe Horizon, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, (717)-783-1720. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- VIRGINIA: Financial Statements are available from the Virginia State Office of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218, (804)-786-1343.
- WASHINGTON: For additional information, contact Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, (360)-725-0378.
- WEST VIRGINIA: Residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305
- WASHINGTON: The notice of solicitation required by the State Office of Consumer Affairs is on file with the Washington Secretary of State: contact Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, (360)-725-0378 or toll free (800)-332-4483.
- WEST VIRGINIA: Residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.
- WISCONSIN: a financial statement for Safe Horizon, Inc. can be found here.
Registration with any of these state agencies does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by any state.