• Serves as primary point person for the Training Conference Center including communication and coordination with building staff; operations staff; employees, volunteers, and interns from across the agency; and external vendors to ensure a well-functioning department.
• Participates as core team member in small, dedicated department of training and learning professionals.
• Maintains a well-organized and welcoming physical space, including reception area, closets, and shared space.
• Manages calendar and scheduling of space, meetings, trainings, and registration/attendance of participants.
• Utilizes and maintains records for registration/attendance and evaluation including generation of training certificates and database reports (e.g., Cornerstone, Survey Monkey).
• Prepares all materials, room set up/break down, equipment, and refreshment arrangements for Training Conference Center functions.
• Maintains inventory and manages purchase/acquisition of supplies, materials, and refreshments for the Training Conference Center. Coordinates regularly scheduled purchases, maximizing efficiency of finances and time.
• Prepares payment requests, expense reporting and credit card reconciliations.
• Coordinates communication and periodic meetings of the Safe Horizon 50 Court Advisory Committee.
• Supervises administrative interns.
• Perform other training related duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point), and Internet use.|
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive problem solver with interest in developing effective administrative systems.
• Comfort with learning new skills and technology.
• Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently.
• Dedication to supporting employees and to Safe Horizon’s mission of empowering survivors of violence and abuse.
• Knowledge of the Cornerstone Learning Management System or other Learning Management System strongly desired.
• High School diploma/GED required, Associates Degree preferred
If hired, I agree to abide by all of Safe Horizon’s rules and regulations, and understand that, if employed, my employment may be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either the company or me. I further understand that no representation, whether oral or written by any representative or agent of the organization, at any time, constitutes a contract of employment
All prospective job candidates must meet screening requirements, which includes a background check.
Safe Horizon is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals and endeavors to hire individuals of diverse races, colors, creeds, ethnicities, religions, genders, gender identities or expressions, ages, sexes, sexual orientations, national origins, disabilities, and citizen, marital, veteran and HIV statuses