Required skills and Experience:
· Strong writing skills and capable of independently formulating written memos and letters;
· Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft XP, Office (particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word), and the Internet
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals both in person and over the phone, applying tact and discretion as situations demand
· Excellent time management and organizational skills, and the ability to work independently;
· Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a time-sensitive environment;
· GED or High School Diploma
· A minimum of two years of experience providing program and administrative support within a comparable setting
All prospective job candidates must meet screening requirements, which may include a background check, credit check, finger printing and State Central Registry clearance.
If hired, I agree to abide by all of Safe Horizon’s rules and regulations, and understand that, if employed, my employment may be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either the company or me. I further understand that no representation, whether oral or written by any representative or agent of the organization, at any time, constitutes a contract of employment
Safe Horizon is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals and endeavors to hire individuals of diverse races, colors, creeds, ethnicities, religions, genders, gender identities or expressions, ages, sexes, sexual orientations, national origins, and disabilities, as well citizen, marital, protected veteran and HIV statuses.