Hotline Phone Numbers
Team Horizon Project Ideas
The best projects are the ones you create, using your unique gifts and talents. Here are some ideas to help you get started.
- Special Occasion: Donate your birthday or special occasion to Safe Horizon. Invite your family and friends to give to Safe Horizon on your behalf.
- Fitness Events: Host a Fitness Class (Yoga, Pushup challenge, Zumba) and donate the class fees.
- Horizon Hour : Host "drinks for a cause" at your local watering hole. Create a Safe Horizon drink.
- Art Events: Whether it's a play, film screening, or gallery show; donate the proceeds from your event or ticket sales.
- Fashion Show: Host a fashion or trunk show with the proceeds benefitting Safe Horizon.
- Men Against Violence: Host a moustache competition party. Donate the proceeds to Safe Horizon.
- All Greek Challenge: A donation challenge for the most giving Fraternity or Sorority.
- Walk, Run, Ride, Swim for Safe Horizon: Whether it's the NYC Marathon or a 5K, be a fundracer for any athletic activity which you are a participant.
- Safe Horizon Tournament: bowling, golf, basketball, kickball, etc. – whatever sport resonates with you. Teams pay to compete. Added donations could be raised by spectators and/or club (for example, "For every basket $20 goes to Safe Horizon").
- School your school: Raise awareness of the work of Safe Horizon with bake sales, Pajama (no uniform) Day, Wear Orange Day and donate the proceeds to Safe Horizon.
- Change for Change: Collect change in your classroom/ homeroom and donate the proceeds to Safe Horizon.