Team Horizon Guide
- Set a campaign goal: Start small but don't be afraid to dream large.
- How will you raise funds? : Identify how you will fundraise, the more creative the better for greater impact.
- Tell your story: Why Safe Horizon? Why now? How can you help?
- Ask for what you need: Ask for what you need simply and specifically. Remember every donation counts in the lives of our clients.
- Tap your network: Don't be afraid to ask your family and friends to support you.
- Think Local: Ask your local community businesses to donate to your project.
- Create a Deadline: We will work with you to create a timeline and deadline for your Project.
- Outreach and Promotion: Who will you reach out to and how? Will you use Facebook? Twitter? Tumblr? Direct calls or letters?
- Team Horizon Resources: Download fundraising resources or check the Team Horizon blog for helpful hints on the Team Horizon page.
- Say Thank you: Don't forget to thank your supporters!
By joining Team Horizon you are doing extraordinary things in the lives of the clients that Safe Horizon serves!