Hotline Phone Numbers
Sponsor a Child of Hope
Change a Child from Victim to Victor
The children who come to Safe Horizon share on thing in common: they have experienced unimaginable abuse and violence that has disrupted their lives and left them without the resources they urgently need to recover.
As a of Child of Hope sponsor, you have the chance to transform a child's life for the future - giving him or her a chance to heal, to find hope, and to have a brighter future after violence.
Child of Hope Sponsor: Make a Difference
Your Child of Hope Sponsor Gift of $24 a Month Can...
- Provide healthy snacks and meals for children at our Child Advocacy Centers and children's centers. An abused child may not have eaten for days ... or even a day. Your gift helps ensure we provide children with nourishing meals that help them recover.
- Purchase books and other education materials. Children affected by violence and abuse may not be able to receive school supplies or books they need in order to do well in school. Your gift will help us offer them the materials they need to get an education.
- Help babies and children in our domestic violence shelters receive care. Children whose mothers have escaped domestic violence shelter often have little else except the clothes they are wearing. Your gift will help provide diapers, clothing, bath supplies, and other basic items to help the tiniest victims of violence.
- Support counseling for children suffering trauma because of abuse and violence. Safe Horizon offers evidence-based mental health treatments that have been shown to reduce the trauma children experienced as a result of being abused. Your gift will help children recover faster and to heal sooner.
Hope starts today with you.
As a Child of Hope sponsor...
- You play a special role in helping children heal, receive services and justice, and find better and brighter futures through Safe Horizon's work.
- You'll receive a story each month about a child your support has helped.
- As a welcome gift, you'll also receive a pair of Hope Shining bracelets. The simple message of "hope" on the band conveys a powerful message about your commitment to help child victims move from crisis to confidence.