Hotline Phone Numbers
Corporate Partnership Overview
At Safe Horizon, we are proud to work with incredible corporate partners who are deeply committed to our mission. By supporting Safe Horizon not only are you aligning your brand with the largest victims’ services organization in the country, but you are also helping thousands of victims of violence move from crisis to confidence each year.
Our corporate partners come from a wide variety of industries and we are happy to build a plan that integrates your social impact goals with our corporate engagement needs.
Why Partner with Safe Horizon?
Consumers and employees want to support a cause that has personal relevance, consider these statistics:
- 95% of Americans are concerned about child abuse and 97% believe that everyone has a responsibility to protect children against abuse, according to Safe Horizon's 2008 Bystander & Child Abuse Survey
- 1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men will be a victim of domestic violence in their lifetime, according to the CDC
- Domestic violence costs $6 billion per year and costs employers 8 million lost paid work days, according to the CDC
Most importantly, we have an extensive reach. Through our programs and services, we touch the lives of more than a quarter of a million victims of violence and abuse every year.
- Each year, more than 1.5 million people visit our website
- 40,000 people receive our email communications weekly
- More than 10,000 people follow us on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
2014-15 Corporate Partners
Safe Horizon is proud to have such generous supporters in the corporate community. Donated funds and services from our corporate partners help us continue to provide services to those affected by violence and abuse and on their way to safety, comfort, and hope.
For more information on how to become a corporate sponsor, contact Laura.Davies@safehorizon.org
Chairman Corporate Partners
Sponsor Corporate Partners
- Morgan Stanley
Benefactor Corporate Partners
- Cooley LLP
- National Basketball Association
Patron Corporate Partners
- Credit Suisse Foundation
- MAC AIDS Fund
- Maverick Capital Foundation
- Select Equity Group
- TJX Companies
Supporter Corporate Partners
- Discovery Shared Services
- Mary Kay
- Simon & Schuster
Community Corporate Partner
- Goldman Sachs
- The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation
- White & Case LLP
- Women of the Channel
*The corporate partners listed above contributed non-event financial support in Fiscal Year 2015 (July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015).