Call Our Hotlines
All of our hotlines are free and operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Counselors are able to help you no matter what language you speak.
These counselors keep your information confidential and private and
can provide you with:
- Crisis counseling
- Safety planning
- Assistance with finding shelter
- Referrals to Safe Horizon programs or other organizations
- Advocacy with the police
- Other crucial services
If you are in immediate danger or need emergency assistance, call 911 first.
For non-emergency situations, please use one of our Hotline numbers to find help. Our hotlines are the fastest way to get help, but you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 72 hours for email responses.
- For domestic violence victims: 800.621.HOPE (4673)
- For victims of crime and their families:866.689.HELP (4357)
- For rape & sexual assault victims:212.227.3000
- Contact our community programs through the centralized helpline:
- For homeless youth & teens: 800.708.6600
- Contact Project SAFE to request free lock and cylinder replacement:866.689.HELP (4357)
- TDD phone number for all hotlines: 866.604.5350