Hotline Phone Numbers
ATP: Education, Training & Technical Assistance
Human Trafficking Training and Education: Overview
Safe Horizon’s Anti-Trafficking Program (ATP) is one of the largest programs of its kind in the country. Since 2001, our comprehensive human trafficking program has become nationally recognized for providing human trafficking victims the essential tools for healing.
Safe Horizon’s Anti-Trafficking Program provides national expert training and technical assistance to educate professionals and organizations about human trafficking.
Training and Technical Assistance
Our human trafficking training, education, and technical assistance support program has engaged more than 6,500 professionals and more than 7,800 first responders to identify and assist human trafficking victims.
Some of the partners we have worked with include the:
- Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Justice
- New York City Administration for Children’s Services
- New York State Office of Temporary Disability Assistance
- Numerous social service providers across the U.S.
Trafficking Training and Consultations Tailored to Your Needs
ATP’s human trafficking consultations and trainings help agencies develop a deeper understanding of the laws, policies and practices that help human trafficking survivors escape and recover from trafficking situations.
Human Trafficking trainings can be tailored to the needs of the audience, and may cover the following topics:
- What is human trafficking?
- How is human trafficking defined in the law?
- Ways to identify human trafficking victims
- Survivors’ options for relief and recovery
- Social and legal services for victims
- Human Trafficking Task Force Collaboration
- New York State response to human trafficking program
More Human Trafficking Resources
Help Stop Human Trafficking
- Volunteer to help human trafficking victims
- Find human trafficking jobs at Safe Horizon
- Support our services for victims of human trafficking