- Tjaden, Patricia & Thoennes, Nancy. National Institute of Justice and the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, “Extent, Nature and Consequences of Intimate Partner Violence: Findings from the National Violence Against Women Survey,” (2000).
- "The Workplace Guide for Employers, Unions and Advocates." Family Violence Prevention Fund, 1998.
- "Costs of Intimate Partner Violence Against Women in the U.S." Department of Health and Human Services, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Atlanta, Georgia, March 2003.
- Collins, K., Duchon, C., Joseph s., Duchon, L., Simantov, E., & Yellowitz, M. (1999) Health Concerns Across a Woman's Lifespan: The Commonwealth Fund." 1998 Survey of Women's Health.
- U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment and Earnings, 2006 Annual Averages and the Monthly Labor Review, November 2005
- Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence National Telephone Survey, October 2005
- Bureau of Justice Statistics Crime Data Brief, Intimate Partner Violence, 1993-2001, February 2003
- Corporate Leaders and America's Workforce On Domestic Violence: Awareness, Attitudes and Action, September 2007, CAEPV, Liz Claiborne and Safe Horizon
- National Safe Workplace Institute survey, as cited in "Talking Frankly About Domestic Violence," Personnel Journal, April 1995